DEVELOPMENT / PLANNING
The Planning team of Green Tree Designs has many years of comprehensive experience in urban planning and home design – mostly associated with residential development.
Our senior planner has dedicated nearly 30 years to the planning of housing estates – throughout NSW. Seventeen of those years were involved with the Mirvac Group.
Green Tree’s extensive experience, passion, and skill in all facets of the planning process can assure any prospective client that they will be provided with a quality service that ensures informed and innovative outcomes based on realistic budgets.
Effective and sustainable planning solutions for Housing projects may require a number of knowledge-based skills and services. Green Tree Designs can provide, depending on the individual client’s specific needs or requirements, any of the following:-
- Project feasibilities
- Urban Planning Proposals
- Concept Subdivision Design
- Urban Design
- Lot Planning
- Environmental Effects and Impact Statements
- Complete Planning Documentation
Green Tree Designs dedicated team of planners have been associated with numerous, intrinsically diverse and variably sized, residential projects over many years. Some of the more notable and significant of these include:-
- Madison Gardens – Carlingford: 150 lots, Integrated Development.( Mirvac)
- Kingston Court – Blacktown: 75 lots, Medium Density Development.(Mirvac)
- Sanctuary Gardens – Westleigh: 250 lot, Integrated Development.(Mirvac)
- Seaview Rise – Belrose: x lots, Integrated Development.(Mirvac)
- Princeton – Mobbs Hill: 32 lots, Integrated Development.(Mirvac)
- Elizabeth Macarthur Park – Kellyville: 200 lots, Large Lot Subdivision.(Mirvac)
- Chelsea Gardens – Castle Hill: 50 lots, Integrated Development.(Mirvac)